LaYaNaHa
planned movie and dinner night! Nadia and Hafiz wanted to watch Logan, which
initially I wasn’t really interested in watching so I told them I’ll skip the
movie and join them for dinner after. I don’t know why, but maybe because it
involved Wolverine and I’m not really a fan of X-man or its characters. So they
booked the 5:40pm slot for two but I was getting restless at work so I ended up
surprising the two of them in the theater itself. Haha.
I
actually enjoyed the show and laughed a fair bit throughout. Shouldn’t have
judged, lol. Head over to Gardens by the Bay and have steamboat for our late
dinner. It had a nice atmosphere and all, but I think I’m just not into
steamboats and buffet anymore. Hahaha. It’s not doing my money justice since I
can’t consume that much of food.
We were on the way to BQ after dinner when Nadia received a call and were told that Kira was there too, and of course when there’s Kira there’s Ayun. Haha. And suddenly it became a huge group with my sister joining slightly after midnight. We started chilling outside Nadia’s workplace past 3am, and played random games like chop chili chop and never have I ever along with the bouncers from next door. And we continued to sit in a circle when a fight broke out right beside us. Wasn’t planning to move, until it got huge and we were caught up in it and then Mon pushed us all in and refused to let us out until the police came and it got sorted out. Kecohrable.
Post-fight and we were talking about the camera footage and suddenly it struck us that our silly acts will be on it too if they were to replay the footage. HAHAHA. I mean, who would play chop chilli chop when there’s a fight beside you? Indeed a memorable night.
Xox,




