Week full of plans

14.03
Lunch with the lovebirds, and suddenly there’s this random idea of an apartment vacation escape. Definitely is an exciting idea, but sadly I think it’s hard to pull off cause well Rina and myself can’t go on a long trip together and not be at work. But still, if it ever happens, I wanna be there! Hahah. :P

Met my sister after work after I manage to psycho her to switch the postpaid in order to retain my platinum status with Starhub. Heh. She got herself an Oppo and the price she’s paying for the postpaid plan is actually cheaper than what she’s paying for using prepaid! Win-win situation right?

Went over to CQ and met Nad, Wani and Mon for the very last minute plan of dinner at Kublai Khan. I think they increased the buffet price because of the new location rental – which doesn’t make sense because their food is still the same, just with a nicer scenery. Anyway, it was a great dinner session with us laughing throughout. When can we ever be serious? Haha. Walked over to BQ after dinner to chill for a while before leaving at 11pm.


15.03
Woke up and saw my Chinese bf texted last night asking to meet up and revise after work. So packed my books and left for work but I totally forgot to reply him until I reach work. Nasib he belum kluar ruma by the time I replied, if not sia-sia je bawak buku.

Agreed to meet at 630pm at Bugis and he was totally expecting me to be late since I’ve always made him wait the past few times we agreed to meet. But this time, he took his revenge on me! Haha. He made me wait for an hour, but all was good since he totally felt guilty. We ended up revising only for a short while and talked about other things after that. (-.-)

16.03
Our off-in-lieu date! Wooohoooo! We had to plan this secretly and applied for our leave on separate days in order to not get caught. Well, it’s not always that the two of us are taking the same off days. They can survive without us for one day.

The human traffic to JB was not so massive but still heavy, despite it being Thursday. Guess it’s the whole school holiday thing. We got super hungry waiting for the clearance. Took us almost an hour, and just decided on secret recipe since we were famished. Had lunch before heading to Neway to karaoke! 3 hours plus tea set and one refill each for RM60, I love this place. :D :D :D


Got some masks and other things before heading back to Singapore. It was raining so heavily and I didn’t bring my umbrella and end up drenched.

Received a text from Nadia that night, saying that she got invited to 98.7fm’s “party” with Gerald Koh and was asked if we’re interested to go since she can bring two other friends along. Well, and you guessed it right – I agreed. Hah!

17.03
Left work early to meet my sister and Nadia at One North before heading to Mediacorp. We were asked to be there at 8:30pm, but we waited for almost an hour. But all was good, and it was really interesting to see how the DJs are at work. It’s amazing how most of the things they said are all thought on the spot and they can automatically filter out what they are supposed and not supposed to say!




Made new friends there too! And they said we’re welcomed at every party. Gerald told us to come over again when his partner is around since it’ll be more fun then. Looking forward to it of course!

Supposed to meet Hafiz at 10pm to go to iLights at Marina Bay, but he was quiet and we ended up staying till 11pm at Mediacorp since he didn’t text. Head over to BQ and stayed till morning, jadi part time bouncer cause Mon skejap2 hilang and there’s this person who was banned but very persistent in wanting to go in.


Okay dah, I think it’s a long post. Will update more soon!

Xox,