Super elated that first term is over! Had the exams for Accounting
and Management of 4th and 5th of March respectively.
Honestly, accounting was a breeze since it’s more to formulas and nothing can
really go wrong if you can remember the formulas – unless of course there’s
careless mistakes. So yup. As for management, it’s a little trickier due to the
many theories. I did okay for the quiz and assignment so technically I don’t
need much to pass, but honestly I want to get better grades than just a pass.
But I know that I messed up a few questions in the exam so I won’t hope for
much either.
That aside, super thankful to have classmates that are just as excited and motivated to do well throughout the course. Even talking about continuing our studies after this together. Yay! I couldn’t be happier because I really want to do my degree after this, but am just afraid of socializing again. Ambivert problems ftw.
So this term it’ll be QA and Econs, which hopefully isn’t more stressful than management. We’ll be having the same lecturer for QA, and I’m pretty much cool with it cause he’s good and thorough and not dry.
Tick tock tick tock, 5months left till school ends. I’m going to miss my classmates, and Nazirah who’ll leave us first end second term since she took her other modules in the previous year. Chinese bf is thinking of organizing an outing, can’t wait for it.
Xox,




