March. Month 03/12.
I think I don’t have to emphasize how fast time is
passing by. First two months of 2017 was full of ups and downs, and I desperately
need March to lift my moods.
Work-wise, it’s been okay. There are times when
there’s nothing to do, which is good – cause I’m able to focus on my school assignment
and all. Other times, it was hectic. I’ve been a good girl for the past two
months and honestly I don’t think I can keep it up. I will need to renew my
source of motivation in order for me to start coming to work early again. I
think the whole stagnant thing is catching up with me, and no matter how much I
love the people and environment here, I still have to put my priorities first
right? Pay is definitely at the top of the hierarchy.
PA-wise, I’m officially broke. HAHAHA. I think I’m
losing my sanity at the fact that it’s so hard to keep up with it. Sales are
going great, Alhamdulillah; I have to admit I’m surprised it’s more than what
we expected to sell. But the cycle has to go on, we now have to think about our
next collection and all. We need to make a trip to KL this end month to source
for fabric. Say what? I just broke my savings paying for my term two school
fees last month. Oh just for how long more must I be broke?
Personal wise, I'm not sure if I should back down this time. The only other person who knew about this got angry too, and she predicted well. That I won't be a friend once I got to know about it. But then again, I know myself better and I know I can't hate for too long. Such is life, you try to see the good in people but you just end up disappointed.
All those aside, there’s nothing much planned for
this month aside from our hush hush trip to JB next Thursday. Cheap thrills
again! Can’t wait for it. Until next.
Xox,

