Hello Busy February


The first month of the year passed by just like that, can you believe it? Now I only have 6 months left for school before it’s finally over! Might take a break a while to stabilize on my finance before continuing on. Maybe… I definitely want to continue, but I guess a break will be necessary.

Okay so here is the list of important dates/events (for now) for February;

03/02: Shaiful’s Farewell Party
06/02: Quiz 1 for Accounting
08/02: Quiz 1 for Management
10/02 – 12/02: Staycation with Nad S. and my sister
14/02: Assignment Due Date
18/02 – 19/02: KayL with Rina and Mai
20/02: Quiz 2 for Accounting
27/02: Confirm on samples for PA C2!

Work-life-school-PA balance tak? Hahaha. I is super stress because I still want to go for short breaks and have fun, but at the same time I need to save money for school fees and PA. Wah, rabak. But all those aside, Feb is definitely gonna pass by faster than January did. Until next.

Xox,