Couch Potato CNY

Hi hello. How’s the long weekend like for you guys? Let me just do a brief recap for the whole week,

No classes for the week again, and nothing much happened I guess? We had a last minute yusheng affair during lunch on Thursday, courtesy of Tante 2. For the past years we had it outside, but because this year we didn’t plan much on it, and everyone was due for their long weekend holidays.



Spent my 2016 CNY in Indo with Rina last year, and spent my 2015 CNY in KL with family. This year, there were no plans whatsoever for the long weekend. Weird isn’t it? So what happen was, my sister went for a surgery the week before and we decided to just gather and chill.

Wanted to go out on Saturday night, but I fell sick and was running a temperature so I stayed home instead. Sunday morning, went out for a brisk walk with my sister while en-route to Sheng Shiong to get more vegetables for ourselves. Had our family bonding day in the afternoon watching movies.

Monday was another couch potato day for me. Manage to catch up on my K-dramas that I’ve been missing out on, before turning in to bed early. Definitely the best weekend ever! February is going to be interesting, look out for it.

Xox,