Shaiful/Oppa's Farewell Party

The lack of sleep week. School nights is somehow very tiring and I met AS on the 1st after school to hang out. I reach home close to 4am, and it was a working day few hours later. Barely manage to catch up on my sleep and its already Friday. Another school night and another long night.

Woke up at 5:30am, head out for work. School ends at 10:30pm then it’s straight to CQ to meet up with the rest. It is, Oppa’s farewell party afterall. I was yawning throughout the night and trying my best to keep but things start to turn interesting soon after. I shall not elaborate it here, but it was definitely a memorable night! Hahahaha.





Anyway, here’s to wishing Shaiful a smooth and fruitful endeavor. It’s always interesting how someone can just drop everything in their home country and migrate for a better future. It’s even more interesting when someone decides to put their all and venture in a business where its tainted with uncertainty. I wish, somewhere down the road, I’d have enough courage to venture out the same doing what I love.

May you be successful in whatever your plans are, and keep in touch! It was nice knowing you, even for a short while.

Xox,