Good morning all. How was your weekend? Am having
Monday blues all over.
I’ve been trying to start 2k17 with lots and lots and lots (tone: KingCoco’s slang) positivity, and
for I was perfectly fine for the first two weeks. Well technically not two full weeks, but at least until Friday.
Then suddenly it just gets to me again?
I figured I needed to go out and spend time laughing with friends
than dwell on that feeling, so I texted Nad S. that I might be dropping by her
place later. I’ve been wanting to chill at Hero’s but the few times I was there;
I wasn’t able to do so. My sister wanted to tag along, and Amy drove us to BQ –
I know, it was the most awkward ride everrr. Accompanied Nad S. to have her
late dinner first, then went over to Hero’s. Sat there and chill, while Nad S.
was going back and forth to her workplace (which was just opposite).
I was doing fine with my drinks, until Nad S. wanted to drink liquor
and coax me to be her drinking buddy. I mean, beer and liquor, what the hell
was I thinking? Still all was going well, until her colleague joined us and
starting doing 3 shots. Fucking annoying – not her colleague, but because I can’t
keep up with it. And I knew I reached my limits so I went out to smoke.
Unfortunately, this drunk person vomited right in front of me without any
single warning. Ape lagi, I walked
away gagging and sui2 at the
drain/tree area, I vomited. Like
hello… there’s a fucking drain by the road and you had to vomit at the smoking
area? Cheese pie. So at about 4:30am, there was a train of high and drunk people
outside and almost everyone was taking turns vomiting, literally.
I was still walking straight and all, and they still jio me to
drink the balance. But I had enough, and went in to rest before going back to
my sister’s place. Hangover was super bad. Showered and woke up at 10am hungry
but had to wait until 1pm before McDonalds arrive. By the time, my perut masuk angin already and can’t even finish half a burger…
Okay this post is getting kinda long right? Well basically that
sum’s up my Saturday night. Fun but no fun kinda feeling. Hahaha. Slept
throughout Sunday before meeting AS in the evening and chilled till about
midnight. I’ll continue soon.
Xox,



