First Week.

First week of 2017, was well hmmm full of unplanned outings.

01.01.17/02.01.17
Went down to Nad’s place again – this time with Ayun and (insertname). Was feeling a little off that day, so I ended up drinking a bottle of beer. Why only a bottle? Because me being me, I just ordered without asking how much it is. Then Ayun was the one who nudged me on the price. He went to ask and it was a freaking SGD 18.00 per bottle of Heineken (they only serve Heineken and Stout there). So while waiting for Nad to end work, we chilled outside playing 007 and “Never Have I Ever” with the bouncer there. Kekek gila, I swear.

We also came up with a random plan to re-visit Bali this year. The best part was when they decided to do it in July. I was like damn, finance is gonna be tough. But I said okay anyways! Haha. :P And suddenly Nad was asking most of the bouncers she knew if they wanna tag along for Bali. Seriously, I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I definitely have mixed feelings (either I’ll be super safe or be in constant danger throughout the trip). Lepak at McDonalds civic until about 8am before we make a move home.

03.01.17
Orientation day for school! Left work at 5:30pm even though I was late (what’s new lol). Surprisingly the bus was faster? The journey only took 15mins instead of 30mins. Thought I was the only early-bird but there were 3 before me. Haha. Collected my study guide and went to the briefing room. So far I think I met 2 who are confirmed to be in the same class as me. Hopefully all will go well.

04.01.17/05.01.17
Met AS at night and chilled till about 4am. I’m so lucky I can still wake up for work! :D

05.01.17
Amy called me at 5pm asking me if I’ve any plans after work. I said no, and he told me to meet at my sister’s workplace once I’m done with work. Went to ECP after that, and everyone else was there except for a couple.



Posted a picture on IG and suddenly it becomes an argument between them because apparently they were not invited. Imo, it’s not wrong for them to just give a quick call if they’re bored and wanted to go out. But they didn’t and started blaming everyone else. Meh.

07.01.17
Wanted to chill and have a couch potato Saturday, but was asked out to JB with the usuals again. Went to Kilang Bateri, Pandan and slacked at Banafee Village until about midnight. Had fun, as always – but we were met with the same comments as per the outing we had on Thursday. Again, why so sakit hati? Meh.


08.01.17
Finally had the photoshoot done for PA! Now we’re left with the editing and updating of the size charts before we publish it. And once it’s published… soft launch bebeh!

That’s all for the first week folks! Will update again soon okay. I know there’s still two or three tabs that I’ve yet to complete. Will try to complete it all asap.

Xox,