2K17


Happy New Year to everyone around the world!

It’s a new year, but nothing much will change unless you start changing yourself. I mean, you still face the same shit at work right? HAHA. Talking about work, well someone is back from the super long leave. Somehow it felt better when I was alone. Meh.

Starting 2k17 with lots and lots and lots (tone: KingCoco’s slang) of goals and motivation in mind. You can click on the 2k17 tab above for more details, if you’re well hmm kepo enough. Hopefully I can push myself through all of it, even though I know that I will want to pull back at certain times.

Finance has been shaky ever since I started investing in PA. Yes, I still have excess to spend monthly, but it wasn’t as much or as stable as before I started PA. I really don’t know if I’m able to survive the months sometimes, especially when I think about the school fees, and the fact that I have to start investing for PA’s next collection.

That aside, I still find myself giving in to people when they are in need of money. I don’t know, I guess it’s just that I’ve been through it. I’ve been through that dark time, where I was surrounded by debts (even worst when you’re not the one utilizing the loan) and had no one to turn to for help. I’ve been through the jobless month and struggled even after settling in my new job. I went through months surviving on a mere $20-$50 because I had to use the rest to pay off the debts that were under my name. Fuck, it’s so scary I don’t want to go through that shit again.

Now that I’m able to breathe better, I don’t want people to go through that shit. Especially people who are close to me. Because I know how hard that is and not everyone is strong enough to pull through that situation. Even if it means that I have lesser for myself, it’s okay. Dalam rizq’ seseorang, ada tertulis rizq’ orang lain. Help others, and help will come to you when you need it. In Shaa Allah.

Travel wise, somehow travel plans are emerging suddenly. I told myself to not travel within the first 8months mainly because of finance, but also because of school and PA. But it’s too tempting that it’s hard to resist! Mind control Bazilah, mind control.

Lastly…. Amidst all of the whole new year new thing thingy, are you prepared for the end of the world? Food for thoughts.

Xox,