Week 51 of 52

Mid-week and no blues. Funny but this week has been so much lighter and better. I’ve been spending more time with my sister and loving every second of it. Work is so-so. Sometimes busy and nothing to do, and then suddenly it gets too busy to keep up.

I’m thinking if I should dye my hair, or just do something to it. But I’m still skeptical on which colour should I choose. Like nak yang terang golden monkey or just the “natural” colours. I might just have a new colour for the new year. Hahaha.

Side note – I’ve been trying to keep up with my blog and so far I’ve only updated the bucket list and dream tab. I’m working on the other tabs and will update those soonest.

That aside, I’m going to KL this weekend yo. I don’t know if it’s a crazy idea or not but we have to. There’s 5 packs of 15kg each, sape nak pegi pikol tu bende kalau naik bus. Haiz. So yes, this time I’ll be going with Rab, my sister and BIL only. Change of partners because oh well. ;)

Only a few weeks left before the actual soft launch and I’m all hyped up about it. Not sure about the response because we’re not doing any pre-orders or anything like that, but hopefully it’ll go well. In Shaa Allah.

Xox,