Catching up with the Cousins

Last week of December yo. Do you guys have plans for countdown already? I don’t, and it’s definitely sad that I don’t even have any travel plans for the few upcoming months. Guess I should just focus on school (YES I’M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!) and PA for now.

About my recent KL trip. Rab said this – “Nek, do you realize that this trip is much more relaxing even though we’re rushing?” I understood what she meant by that 100% there and then, and I definitely have to agree on that. Not gonna elaborate much on what happened during the previous KL trip, but I wanna talk about this particular one.

So this time, we went with my sister and BIL – who proved to be better teammates than the previous. We departed from Singapore approximately 2am on Sunday, and drove up straight to KL. Amy took the first 100km and I drove all the way after that. Stopped at Nilai to call my cousin. It was 5am then, and I thought it’ll be the perfect time for me to call them since it’s close to Subuh, and they will definitely be up by then. I just forgot the fact that they don’t have my number, and I’m using WhatsApp call so which means my picture will be clearly displayed. Hahah it was super funny when he told us his reaction!



Got to his place at 6am, and freshen while they prepared breakfast. Went on our ways at 9:30am since we needed to collect the clothes at 10am in Shah Alam. Once collected, went over to Naelofar’s boutique in Damansara cause Rab nak borong all the tudung. Hahaha. Had our lunch at Cocoz.KR in Sungei Wang before going over to Bangi to look at Bella Ammara and Imaan Boutique’s collection. Technically after that, kereta da sarat gila and mintak ampun.



Wanted to leave to Singapore after that, but the cousins requested that we meet them again before we leave, so I had to drive all the way back to Gombak before heading down again. We reach Singapore exactly at 2am, and that concludes our 24hr trip to KL.

It was so nice to catch up with all of my tua abang sedara, and they reminisced the times when we were younger and how we used to hang out together. Right, I missed those times as well. We’ll meet up again soon, In Shaa Allah. But if I were to head down to their wedding, I know I’ll definitely force them all to come to Singapore for my wedding (that is if I’m getting married of course), because they are just the craziest bunch of the same batch of cousins – if you understand what I mean.

Xox,