Wrong Day

Wanted to write a post about my recent trip to KL for P.A. But then I’m suddenly pissed because people just had to push me.

So one of the offices requested for a change because they have two different tax charges, applicable for a certain ruling. And because I have absolutely NO FCUKING IDEA what to do, I sent an email to the programmers. They responded sweetly about having this “priority” function in place that could help with the ruling as requested by that office and ask me to get them to inform which is applicable. Did what they wanted, and she sent an email yesterday saying it’s been done.

But you know what was done? THEY JUST CHANGED THE FUCKING TAX CHARGE FROM 10% TO 1% for the specific charge codes. THAT’S IT. And they told me I had to do the FCUKING CONFIGURATION. They took like 3 FCUKING WORKING DAYS TO JUST ADD THAT 1% and now they're telling me that I have to do it??

Like seriously? AM I A FCUKING PROGRAMMER? DO I LOOK LIKE I FCUKING KNOW ABOUT WHERE TO CONFIGURE THE FCUKING TAX RULING?

Then they just had to draw the line and say that I have to do some of the stuffs and that they help out of goodwill. THE FUCK, I’VE BEEN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS WHICH ARE WITHIN MY CAPABILITY BECAUSE THEY TOOK FCUKING FOREVER TO RESPOND. I’ll only approach them if the problem persists and/or I can’t figure out the problem.

Kalau tknk tolong just say tknk tolong lah, tak payah nk step baik then pull THIS FCUKING PRANK ON ME. SUMPAH TAK KLAKAR.

I need a breather now. HERE'S A VIRTUAL TWO MIDDLE FINGERS UP YOUR FCUKING FACE FOR BEING SUCH A BITCHASSWHOLE.

Xox,