Hey
hey.
Okay
so I’m finally updating on the recent road trip to KL. The night before, Rab
& I had a consultation session with one of her friends who were doing the
consultancy services. It was hmm so-so? I don’t recall it being a great
session, but there are a few pointers that I can take from it.
Went to collect the car from CCK, and then went back to Teck Whye to fetch Rab and send her home. It was close to midnight when I reach my house, and I napped while waiting for AH to arrive. He was supposed to come over before midnight but he ended up reaching only at about 2am? So imagine what time we slept?
Woke
up at 5am that morning, showered and went out to fetch them. We were on time,
and quite lucky that there wasn’t much of a jam at the border.
Singapore
– Ulu Tiram – Kulai – Puchong – Klang – Bangsar. It was super tiring! The need
to stay focused throughout the meetings was a bummer and it really pushed my
brain cells to work extra hard. :/ Our last meeting was at 9pm and it ended
about 10pm. We only had one super small (and not even decent) meal at 11am.
We were tired, but hungry.
I
have to give the two guys a good pat on their back for being able to wait for
us until we finish our meetings before heading out to eat. They were good
guards and although Rab and Saniff sucks at navigation, it was all good.
AH and myself woke up first the next morning (shocker right? The two non-drivers
were still sleeping soundly) and we went to smoke before officially getting
ready. Met his uncle there for a while before driving back to Singapore.
All
in all, it was a fruitful trip. We wished that we can stay a little longer in
JB to go to Jakel at Angsana, but unfortunately time wasn’t on our side. Going
there this week instead! Fly money fly.
Xox,



