My 2x Birthday

So I turned………… 2x last Saturday!

#gengbirdghost wanted to meet up on Friday night and so I thought it was just a normal meetup, until they sang me a birthday song and to make it worst, they asked everyone at Springleaf to join in and sing as well. *malu game strong*




So thank you to Nadia for the cupcakes and always making me feel special and loved. Hehe. Love ya loads! Thank you #gengbirdghost for making an effort to meet and sing me a birthday song. I even got a free desert prata from the store owner! Thank you! It was really nice and thank you for making me laugh a lot that night.





The next day, I went out with my family via public. Can you believe it? Hahah. It’s been ages since we last took the bus together, what more taking a bus to Tampines. They brought me to this cake shop near our old house and I got my Ondeh-Ondeh cake! It’s not as nice as the one I tasted during Kak Yati’s solemnization because the sponge is a little too thick, but it’s still okay.


After that, we head to Ikea to eat Swedish meatballs and jalan2 there before heading back to Causeway point for dinner and karaoke at Teo Heng. It was really simple, but I appreciate the moments. Like my dad was dead tired since he just came back from work but he didn’t say anything and instead just followed us around. So much love.

Turning 2x. When I was younger, I told myself I’d want to get married before this age, and have my own house and family. Apparently God has better plans for me, and I’m thankful for that – else I’ll be married for 2 years next week. Haha. Oh wells.

I just hope that my life will be blessed in every way and that the circle of friends I have now are clean. I really don’t need any more backstabbers in life, and that’s the reason why I’m close to being a no-life person. Things will be better for me, In Shaa Allah. Now let me focus on P.A.

Xox,