Panda Weekend

Thursday today? I thought that it’s only Wednesday. Hmm, no idea why. Anyway I’ve been waking up early for work, which is good right? Hahaha. I really need to discipline myself and maintain coming in before 8:30am every day. It feels nice to end work at 6pm, after forever.

I joined Rinarrrr last Friday with her cliques. It’s been like what – a year? Most of the things at CQ remains the same, except for few names that are relatively alien to me. Was a little shy at first because her clique is really huge, took me a while to warm up to them. Thankfully all of them were accommodating to a stranger, well technically not a stranger cause I met them on Rinar’s blog and pictures (vice versa). Hahaha.





Left for home close to 6am on Saturday and I immediately slept in the cab back home. Thank you again Rinar and clique for the invite and time last Friday. Had so much fun and laughter with you guys.

Went to JB that afternoon with Rab, AH and Saniff. It was a pain because I didn’t have enough sleep and I had to drive still. I’d dare say it’s not a fulfilling trip because we didn’t manage to source anything at the place we went. So we decided to just head to Kilang Bateri to eat/shop before planning another trip up to KL again. Right now, we’re setting it to the 5th November but I remember that Amy’s road trip up is on the 5th as well. I hope that his will be cancelled else I’ll feel really bad about it.

As for this week, we’re slightly delayed on our things to do for PA. The one outstanding thing has been due since last Sunday, and we’re hoping to get it done by this Saturday. We should still be able to keep within the next time frame.

Work on the other hand has been a drag. Although there’s still things to do every other day, but the feeling is just not the same anymore? I’ve started to look out for other opportunities again, and I hope that jumping won’t affect PA. Can’t have a pause in the cash flow. That’s it for now I guess.

Xox,