Hello October.


Hello October.

I have a love-hate relationship with October. Love the early days of it, hate the later days of the month. I’ve always made it a habit to travel during October – not for my birthday – but because I needed to be away. I don’t think I’ll be ready to stay here in Singapore and do nothing on the day itself.

This year is a little different. I’ve cancelled my travel plans and I’ve used up most of my leave days. I’m not sure how I’m going to go thru this, but hopefully I can cough something up and be away still. Rab was saying “Nek, this year October kite tak pegi mana2 seh.” & she gave me that look. I know that look. I don’t need her to remind me how disastrous I can be. Haha. :/

I had a talk with AH yesterday. Suddenly we were talking on my past relationship and I choked plenty of times. That’s when I realize that even when I’m over my ex, I’m still emotionally unstable. I’d dare say I’m still partially depressed. But things will work out, in shaa Allah.
Someone’s gonna hurt you baby,
Hurt you like the way you love to keep hurting me

Cool under pressure
Pain in the pleasure
Pulling the levers
Don't tell me that it's easy

Don't tell me that it looks so easy, to you to you now
Cause I'm still struggling sweetly; do you do you now
Princess Diamonds on repeat, for this month maybe? Anyway, I’ll try to post few entries to catch up on what’s missing.

Xox,