Staycation Weekend.

Good mundane Monday, again. Is it just me or do I tend to update on Monday? Hahaha. I had a good rest over the weekend, but somehow I can’t wake up on time this morning. There goes $32, thanks to Grab.

I finally went for the staycation on Saturday! It's at Copthorne King's hotel. Got the voucher during D&D February this year, and when I checked it in mid-Aug, it’s expiring next week. So yes.

Check-ed in at 4-ish, then went to town (chey, town seh) with AH cause he wanted to do some shopping. I took the opportunity to feel every fabric in store. Hahaha. Wanted to buy some clothes too, but I was more attracted to the pullovers than anything else. Hais. Anyway, wanted to go Bugis after that, but decided to head to ECP food center for dinner along with AH’s sister and BIL. Cheat day!! Had my cereal prawns and satay! Arghhhh. But it’s so sedap and sinful even though my legs were killing me. Have to work harder this week to make up for the cheat day. Damn it.

The room was nice, but the bathtub was too short to fit my whole body. Sad life. Love the bed and the pillows but the balcony was a bummer, I had the view of HDB buildings. Woke up excited for the breakfast, but it was sucha letdown. The pancakes were hard, and there was not much of a variety.

Check-ed out at noon on Sunday, and spend the rest of my Sunday with the kids and catching up on my K-dramas and sleep.

Okay, suddenly I feel motivated to do work – invoices and the damn monthly reports. I will update again, soonest.

Xox,