No thanks.

It used to be:

A: Can you help me do something?
Me: Yea, sure. How can I help you?

Now:

A: Can you help me with something?
Me: What is it?
A: (explains what I need to do)
Me: Hmm no. If I’m free maybe.

It’s the whole motivation thing. I still get things done, but it’s the things that I need to do. If it’s just something that you want to ease your job, then no thanks. Like seriously, I hate pushovers. If it’s your job, do it. Don’t delegate it to others.

If I were to help you out, it’s only because I’m that nice to do so. And I feel like I need to do something to pass time. Other than that, no thanks. Sometimes I wish I’m back to a routine job because there’s nothing more or less for you to do. Like the job scope’s clear and no one can manipulate you to do something extra using the “ad-hoc” scope.

Looking forward to end January/early February. Can’t wait to be out of this.

I hope things will be smooth. In shaa Allah.

Xox,