Back from Alien Nation

Eh hello earthlings. I’m back from the alien nation and…. I’m finally updating my blog. Well, at least I think I’ll be able to by today. Was away for whole of last week in Jakarta so yes.

What happened was… Sean texted me on the 7th asking me if I’m able to fly out on Monday to Jakarta. After less than 5mins of contemplating, I was like – you know what let’s just go. Don’t think. So I got my flights and hotel booked by the next day. Talk about impromptu.


I remembered Rab telling me that she’ll be on leave the whole week and that she’ll be in Krabi till Thursday, so I told her to book her flights to Jakarta on Thursday evening. And she did it. Hahaha. Didn’t know my charm works that well.

So that’s it basically. I spent 6 days in Jakarta and I feel like I’ve accomplished 5% of my dream goal which is an improvement. The numbers scare me, and we both freak out and get confused every single day. But we’ll push this through.

I’ll update more on my experience in the next post.

Until then – let’s pray that all will be well.

Xox,