Spider attack.

Starting to get sleepy despite not having anything for lunch. Maybe it’s because of my menses. Have a very strong feeling that I’ll get it tonight or tomorrow morning max. Hate the cramps. Urgh.

Lately, the hives (Urticaria) are being a pain in the ass. For some unknown reasons, it’s appearing more frequently and the itch… only God knows how bad it is. Inside my head, I’m tearing my skin apart but realistically I’m helpless. Nothing can make me feel better – cold showers helps to ease it for about half hour max. I’m supposed to figure out what triggers this condition, but it’s just so hard to keep track of what I eat/touch/do every single time. Like it appears at the most unexpected moment.

Anyway, can’t wait for this week to be over. Heading to M’sia this weekend for P.A (project August) stuff. Have 5 places to go, and I really hope that we can do it in one day so that we don’t have to spend the night there – minimizing cost lol – but then again, it seems impossible since Rab ends work at 2pm on Saturday and AH might end work around 4pm. I’m still thinking if I should rent from Saturday night to Sunday night or from Friday night instead.

I think I should just get them to meet at the hotel we’ll be staying at for the night, and make appointments one every hour. That should save time, then we’ll have free time at night, if we want to head out to KL KL. Else, we’ll just stay in instead.

Should plan for a night out with Rinarrrrrrrrr soon. Been a while since I hang out with her.

Xox,