Of Pikachu(s) & Harley Quinn

Heyya. It’s been one week, again. Is it me or is time really passing by super-fast nowadays? It’s like only yesterday that it’s June and now it’s end August. You feel me?

After my last post here, I met with another of my closest friend because we were randomly talking and she suddenly talked about it, and her ideas are very similar to mine. So I arranged for a meet up immediately and tadaaaa~, I finally found my long lost partner. Hahaha. Okay, she’s not a long lost one, but you get what I was trying to imply right?

We’ve set up our timelines and I’ve been busier than ever, trying to find out as many things in the shortest timeframe. I’ll probably utilize the last of my leave days in October, somewhere mid to end. We need to go and source out for some things. At the same time, I’m trying my best to reduce my spendings (should revert back to fasting so that I don’t spend on lunch and taxis).

It’s so exciting because it seems like everything is falling into place now. I just need to continue to work hard but not stress myself. So far, I’ve only shared the actual plans – in details to two people. I dare myself to chase my dreams, and in shaa Allah I’ll achieve it.

Back to reality. Last Saturday I accompanied AH to change his vehicle. He got a new van now, smaller but more spacious inside. Need to tweak it a little to make it more homey and nice. I named her Sherildy (after Shera), cause I miss Shera that much. Can’t wait until she’s been tweaked. We then went to Changi to have our dinner. Catch up with his friends that were fishing there for a short while and oh! I caught two Pikachu while I was there!! Hahaha.


Then it was suicide squad. Mad love for Harley Quinn. She portrayed her character so well that I love her even though she comes off as a bimbo. A psychotic bimbo. Hahaha. Two thumbs up for the show. And Diablo seems cute, and hilarious at certain times.


Xox,