I changed fonts, cause I’m starting to like this
font more. Hahah. Bear with me k?
Do you remember me talking about project August?
Well, I haven’t really probe much into it ever since I mention it, did I? And
since it’s August now, I thought I should write a little more about it.
Back then I thought that it’s not gonna take up too
much of my time to ponder on it. But things prove me wrong, especially when
some things pop up last minute and I realized that there’s still so much to be
done.
I shared on my ideas with the few people I’m
closest with, and while some are up for the challenge and am trying to work
something out with me, I just can’t sense their commitment yet. So I’m back to
just myself – which I think is a great thing, because if things do go wrong, I’ve
got no one else to blame right? Of course, I still have a back-up and there’s
this one person who’s got my back that I trust 100%. You’ll always need a contingency
plan ya’know.
Now, I’m doing up a proper timeline. And by hook or
by crook, I have to abide by it. I’m gonna make sure I have someone to remind
me on it. This is my dream. I’ve envision what I wanted, and I’ll build my very
own dream slowly.
That being said, I think I need to put aside actual
travel plans for the meantime. Even if I do travel, it has to be worthy of the
trip – something that will help me with my current research and development.
This builds 70% of the time I use at work. Why? Because I just don’t feel it (the
motivation) to work here anymore.
Xox,
