Past Weekend

It’s been raining the past few days. Me like. But it’s not fun when you’re walking and suddenly the rain starts to pour. Okay, so let me write on my weekend.

AH came over on Friday night because he wanted to help out with the food that he asked my mom to cook for his fishing trip on Saturday. He reached my place past midnight, called me like five times before I answered his call? Hahah. He told me he was about to sleep in his van. Ala kesian! I was groggy so wasn’t looking forward to cook in the wee hours. He told me he’ll wake me up at 4am instead. My mom woke me up at 5:45am, and he said he needs to leave by 6:30am. Pressured, he said that I don’t have to do the roti telur anymore. Told him to go pray while I settle the things in the kitchen, and we manage to do it in half hour. Morning magic!

He left at 7am, and there I was, fully awake thanks to him. (-.-) Called and spammed my sister and Amy to get them to wake up. Haha. Told my mom let’s have breakfast at McDonalds. My sister was annoyed that I woke her up just to eat breakfast. Oh well. :P Got ready and we left for Causeway Point around 9:30am. No more McD for breakfast after this cause it seems like the quality of the food dropped drastically. How can a scrambled egg look like a piece of yellow paper?

My sister suggested to jalan2, so we did. Went up to the third floor to go Kiddy Palace, but I saw pre-orders for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Part I & II) at Popular!!!!!!! And soooo, guess what I did? Hahaha. Told my mom and my sister to wait then I rushed to place my orders. :D :D :D :D The cashier said I can collect it on 31st July, 7am onwards. Whoop whoop. Can’t wait to read the sequel!! *squirms*


Back to Saturday, basically everyone ketok me something. Nevermind, rizq drng hari tu. Went back at 5pm to have a mini mask session at home before heading out for dinner with my dad.

Sunday, my last kopek raya with my family! I booked the car from Smove, and went to collect it at Woodlands Stadium in the morning. Managed to visit about 6 houses in total? Okay lah tu. The best part was it was all super near – Bukit Batok (1), Jurong (1), Yishun (2), Woodlands (2). Returned the car an hour earlier. *burnnnnnnnnnnn*







That’s all! Xox,