Another Friday.

It’s been a rainy morning. Friday and can’t wait for work to end. I wasted half day leave yesterday morning cause I couldn’t wake up. I’ve been sleeping late lately, and I’m not sure why either. So the it’s accumulative and yesterday my body just gave up. Did I mention that I’ve been waking up at 8am this past few days too? Confirm skejap lagi kene sound lagi about coming late to work. Haiz.

AH asked me along to fish at St John’s Island this Saturday and I have mixed feelings about it. Like I wanna go, but I know that it’s either gonna be too hot or rainy and there’s gonna be loads of insects. I’m not sure if there’s any monkeys there, but a definitely big no-no to monkeys. Then Sunday is Rab’s open house and my family nak continue jalan raya. I asked AH what time will he be back on Sunday, and he said most probably by 2-3pm. How like that? :/

So now I’m thinking if I should rent a car or wait until he’s back. Tapi so kesian cause just finish pancing then nak kluar jalan raya kene drive lagi. If I rent the car from smove, it’s super small and obviously a little tight, especially if I’m the one that has to drive. Now I miss Shera badly. L

Okay, raya aside. Rab has been bugging me to bring her on a holiday & we’ve set the date/month to be somewhere nearer to end of year. I guess it IS going to be my end year trip. Hahaha. We’re still deciding on the possible destination since I’ve scrapped my travel plans which means that I didn’t set aside money for travel the past few months. So yes, finance is the main issue here. Second will be leave. Think I only have 4.5 days left + 1 off-in-lieu (which is only valid Oct 29th onwards). Am still thinking if I should do the NY 16/17 itinerary.

Xox,