Good
morning people. Seems like I’ve been ignoring my blog space for the longest
time. Perhaps July is just not the month to blog. Hahah. I don’t have the vibes
to do so.
Okay,
so back to where I left things. Raya was melo this year. After the first day of
Eid, everything was back to normal, like as if it’s not even Syawal. Haha. Told you it’s the whole
weekday thing. Even though I saw many people who continued their house visiting
for 3-4 days back to back. I don’t see the need to waste my two days of leave.
Can’t remember what I did on the first weekend on Eid, but we ended up staying
home. Have I talked about this? Damn, I can’t recall.
Next,
house visiting with #gengbirdghost. To me, it was so-so and I was happy to be
with the company but it was indeed not well managed. You see, the thing is
initially we wanted to go jalan raya
and go visit some other open houses and etc., but because someone decided to
tag along to distribute wedding cards instead, we had to follow her flow. :/ I
was okay with the idea initially, thinking that she will just pass it on to
whichever houses which coincides with the ones she wanted to invite. But no,
she had a whole list of houses in mind and got pissed off when AH and myself
turn up late. That aside, we delegated the task of planning the houses and route to someone - at which I reminded her about it few days earlier and she said it's still too early. On the event day when I said I thought someone was supposed to do the planning, she said she's busy. Like seriously? Maybe you're not used to going out with someone as OCD as me. (-.-)
Hey!
Orang keje okay. We’re supposed to
meet at Nad’s house at 1:45pm. But I already texted the whole lot that I can’t
make it because AH woke up late, and he’s definitely gonna end his work late
too. So they came over to my house (think it’s enforced by my sister – but then
again, she’s never visit my house for Eid for the past years she’s officially a
besan). So AH told my sister that he’s
gonna reach soon, but his soon became 20mins, and I saw the look on her face,
so I told them to proceed to the next house and we’ll meet them there. AH
reached as they were reaching and AH being AH, he took forever to shower and
change. Da orang tu kene tunngu,
again. When I reach her face was black. :/
![]() |
| Much love for the two ladies. |
After
that it went smoothly until the last house. Where I got pissed off because of
what she said. Amy’s uncle was asking her who’s the one that’ll be getting
married, and she pointed to Jup. The thing is, we’re all color coded, so you
can easily spot who’s with who, and which kid belongs to which couple. And of
course, Nad’s kids were wearing yellow along with Jup. So Amy’s uncle got
confused, thinking that they’re already married. Suddenly she said “Jup kan kahwin PACKAGE, buy 1 get 2 FREE”.
I was like WTF YOU’RE THINKING
WOMAN?????
Is
that the way to introduce your future daughter-in-law? Okay, so she’s a
divorcee with kids, but so what? Your son accepted her for who she is and are
able to accept her kids as his own. Don’t you think it’s just wrong for you to
describe her in such a way? I know it’s a common term, but hey keep it to yourself
if you want to refer to her that way. You have a daughter, who’s married with a
son now. Have you ever, for one freaking second, thought about her feelings if
the same is to happen to your daughter? *Nauzubillah*
But can you imagine, if that’s your daughter, and her future mother-in-law is
to describe her as such. How would you feel? Please be more human. And I hope
that one day you’ll come to your senses and apologize to her for saying such
words. I hope that she’ll be able to forgive you for what you said, despite her
trying her best to do many things for you all these while.
![]() |
| #gengbirdghost |
Anyway,
I went to AH’s sister’s house after that and we slacked there until about 1am
before making a move home with the three kids asleep. Can you imagine how we
managed? With AH being a one hand man. That night… Will be prominent in my head
and serves as a reminder to always bring a stroller if I ever have more than 1
child. Hahaha until
next.
Xox,






