Hi
Hi.
It’s
been a while. Heheh. I don’t recall doing much work on Thurs & Fri last
week but am not sure why I didn’t update my blog.
To
those who are raya-ing, how’s your jalan going? I stayed home both days
over the weekend. Was supposed to go out on Sunday, but I couldn’t sleep well
on Saturday night due to my backache. So I told my mom that I just want to rest.
End up my parents also stayed home. Don’t know why but this year it felt like tak meriah. Maybe it’s mainly because
Eid falls on Wednesday and it’s midweek and ya. You get the whole idea of it.
Here
are some pictures of our first day of Eid! First time in pink yo.
That
aside, I’ve an upcoming interview this Thursday. I’m not sure if I want that
job or not, especially after I saw that it’s a 5.5-day week. Think I’m too used
to having both weekends off that the thought of it makes me scrimp. There’s
this one that I’m looking forward to but am trying to not put too much hopes on
it. But if I do get it, then well. Hehehe. :D :D :D
Oh,
had a meeting earlier on with my abg
and the programmer. And they were talking about the updates on the system. I
thought that they totally ignored the re-training of the other offices, but
apparently it’s still happening, only later. So from what I heard, it seems
like the re-training might occur somewhere in September or early October
latest. Cause the management meeting is in November and he wants it to be full-fledged
up and running by then. I feel a little guilty knowing that I’m sourcing out
for other jobs here and might not even last until then. But well, let’s see.
Some things that AH mentioned yesterday does makes sense.
Upcoming
jalan raya schedule:
16.07
w #gengbirdghost
24.07
w Rabia (actually one house only - haha)
Xox,







