End of Week

It’s finally Friday afternoon!! Can’t wait for work to end and go home to hibernate! Okay maybe not hibernate, just rest. The motivation to work is near 0% now, especially after knowing that there’s still people yang always mata merah. Like come on, the company doesn’t shut down and incur losses just because we went for breakfast together! And we came back at 9am, so? You wanna talk about us “skipping” work hours? Then maybe the whistle blower should do a raincheck on everyone else. No one cares when we stay late at work or when we work over the weekend. So seriously, go and die.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the Harry Potter book this Sunday. Think I’ll be able to read both parts in one day. K-drama, you’ll need to wait for your turn. Hahah. J

Anyway, yesterday my sister & Amy fetched me from work. Along with Nad & Jup. Someone wanted to treat Nasi Briyani. So we head out to Zam Zam. Rina hitched a ride with us since she’s meeting her best friend at Bugis, and she conversed with my annoying sister for the first time. Hahaha. That was funny.


Oh, GST money is in right? Am psycho-ing my mom and sister to blanje me stuffs. So far, it’s working on my mom. But it’s a little tricky for my sister. Damnit. Hahah. I shall psycho you further, just you wait. :P

Not sure what I’m gonna do tomorrow. If there’s really nothing to do, it’s gonna be my couch potato day again. Sad. Really does feel like I don’t have a life anymore. :/

Hopefully the hours will pass by fast today.

Xox,