Hello
August. It’s been 8 months already? Damn, that was fast. It’s also been a few
months without holidays and I feel lifeless without it. I just feel like I want
to quit my job and leave Singapore. If only I have one million dollars in my bank
account right now…
Waiting
till the end of year for my next trip is taking forever. The thing is, it’s the
end of year and most places’ accommodation are selling out fast but I’m still
waiting for Rab’s confirmation if her sister is tagging along or not. I’m not
even sure when will her sister’s roster be out. And of course, it still takes
time for them to save up the amount. Honestly, I don’t feel like going in a
group because it’s a hassle and it will always be me who has to look after the
others. It’s tiring and bothersome. If it’s just me and Rab, I don’t have to
worry much.
That
aside, I asked Sean if he’s going to China for the re-training. He said no and
points to me. I hope he does send me there, so that I don’t have to pay for my
flight ticket, but the thing is I’m not sure when will the re-training be held.
It couldn’t possibly be the end of year cause they need the system to be fully
up and running by November?
The other thing is that I'm not sure if I'll still be here by then. Maybe I should hold my resignation until after I come back from EOY trip, or just right before I depart for my EOY trip. The trip should happen and no, my next job will not hold me from going for my trip. I need a holiday, badly.
I should stop going out on weekends. I think I overspent over the past two weekends with my mom and my sister. I still have 4 weeks before my next pay day. HELP.
Xox,

