Waking up at 4:30am wasn't much of a pain, but going back to sleep and waking up between 5:30-6am is.
I can't remember the number of times I snoozed and went back to sleep. And.... the first day falls on a Monday. Right, what a start? Forced myself up in order to reach work by 8am. I wanna end work at 5:30 for the whole of Ramadhan, just in case AH can't fetch me. At least I can still reach home on time.
Anyway, I've listed down my activity list for this month - motivation game strong, need to lose as much kilo(s) as possible during this month. I've been idle, again, way too long. Hopefully my body can layan my karena this month to do all the exercises. My lemak all da naik lemak, if you get what i mean. Hahahahais. -__-"
Apart from that, I'm still thinking if I should get another baju this year. Clothes at Poplook & Zalora is like calling my money. Oh, the tailor finally called my mom to say that the clothes is ready for collection. SGD 40.00 for my piece, not sure if I can still fit into it or not since we did the measurements like 3months back maybe? Don't know what took her so long to do since she mentioned that she's not taking much orders this year.
Current point count (virtual - out of 10): 8/10
Oklah, considering that almost half a day is gone. Until next.
Xox,
