So I've been thinking if I should write one post per day for the whole of Ramadhan. I'm not sure if I'll have things to write/talk about, but maybe I can just rant about certain things here.
Okay, so today was a little worst than yesterday. Think it's the whole menses thingy coming along. I woke up fine at 4:30am. But I was haunted by God knows what in my short 2hr sleep. I think I screamed more than twice, and I felt my throat being sore when I woke up - which means that I screamed for real and not only in my dreams.
Somehow it felt cooler in the office these days, and it's not helping my back ache. Especially since my menses is coming, I'm not looking forward to the pain! Anyway my sister & myself made plans to our baking sessions for Raya cookies already. Orders anyone? Heh.
Planned Iftar Sessions:
09/06 w #gengbirdghost
10/06 w family (Sissy's Birthday)
I'm pretty sure the list will grow soon. & there I thought I could save money this month. Hah!
Current point count (virtual - out of 10): 9/10
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate

