Banyak la nak update every day.
Hahaha.
So....
It's Monday again. I woke up for sahur automatically, but my body refused to
wake up on time for work. Texted AH at 6:30am to wake me up in 15mins, which he
did, but I slept again after that and only wake up at 7am. Result of that?
Well, Grab to work it is. There’s $15 off anyway. :P
Over the weekend, I manage
to do my Raya cookies. It was the Pineapple & Nutella Tart weekend, and I’m
so proud of my sister and myself for having that much of a patience to be doing
it. Someone please remind me next year to just buy Pineapple Tarts instead.
Honestly, doing the batter is peanuts, it’s just the whole shape thing, which
needs precision and it’s utterly tiring to be sitting for two whole days
straight.
Oh, my period came on Friday.
There goes 3 days of fasting. Kinda sad when it came cause I wanted to try to
get a full month this year (last year in came on the night of 29th
day so I missed out on one day). Well, at least I’ll just have to repay 3 days
after Eid.
I’m addicted to Township,
thanks to my sister. Part of my sleep over the weekend was affected because I
was busy indulging in the game. *roll eyes to myself*
This week is a 4-day work
week, since I’ll be having this PDPA course on Thursday. Best part, it’s in
freaking Paya Lebar. Why the hell would I want to travel all the way to Geylang
in the morning??? Urghhh. But, since I’ll be there till 6pm, I’m asking my mom
if she wants to jalan jalan there
that day sekali or not. Kill two
birds with one stone. :D
Iftar Plans Update:
15.06 w AH’s fishing kaki(s)
18.06 w AH’s sisters +
family
27.06 w Princess &
Smurfette
Okay dah. Need to do work now. Until next.
Xox,

