Day 9 of 30.

What will you feel when you turn and see someone happily smiling and greeting everyone else, but when you’re next in line to greet, that person’s expression immediately changes and didn’t even return your greetings? If that person is a stranger, I really wouldn’t care. Unfortunately, that person is not. So yes, there was 1001 questions in my head this morning as to why that happened. Maybe it was just my hallucination. Maybe he didn’t hear me greeting him.

Okay wait. I’m not going to make a big fuss to why he didn’t return my greeting. But the question inside my head was why the sudden change in expression at the sight of me? Nevermind. Some questions are better unanswered.

I’m supposed to go for Iftar with Rab today but I suddenly feel my body aching and am so lethargic. I just want to go home, wash up, break my fast, pray and sleep. That’s it. Nothing else. I feel bad about postponing it last minute, but there’s still other days. Plus. AH decide to be nice and ask her along on Thursday’s Iftar, so let’s just see how it goes.

Mom is asking me to bake a cake for Father’s Day this Sunday. So I’m still thinking what cake I want to bake. Maybe I should do the Ondeh-Ondeh again, but I’m afraid it’s gonna be too sweet for him. Kalau nak beli cake lak takut tak cukup time. Hmm. Few more days to decide.

Okay, 5pm now. Half an hour more to go.

Xox,