Day 12 of 30.

Good afternoon everybody.

I’m at work today despite having a MC. Surprise surprise. Rina is happily away, in Perth. Haizzzz. I is jealous – no, NOT because she’s enjoying her short trip – but because I don’t know when’s my next holidayyyyyyyyyyyy. L Did I mention that I’ve scrapped all my travel plans for the second half of the year? This is so saddening. I don’t know when’s my next holiday.

Yesterday was the first Iftar outside of home. Along with AH’s fishing kaki(s) and Rab at Kublai Khan. Somehow I feel that the quality of food there has dropped. But it’s still one of my favorite buffet places simply because there’s a prayer room there. I had fun, lots of laughing, thanks to the guys.


And oh yes. Please do not bring me to a buffet people, unless you want to waste your money on me. I ate the mushroom soup and a few slices of salmon sashimi (supposedly for my appetizer), and I was full. The whole table was laughing at me. :/

I went to Woodlands Polyclinic this morning after ages. I’m so thankful that Rina told me that we can book an appointment instead of walking in. So this morning I quickly chose the earliest time slot which was 9:40am. Came on time, and I managed to see the doctor in about 10-15mins. Such a breeze! Got a referral letter, and now I’m waiting for their call to set an appointment date with a specialist.

On a side note, it’s nothing serious. But I’m not sure if I can wait for 3 weeks. Hopefully it will after Eid. Tapi kalau before Eid pon bagus jugak, gives me a reason to not jalan raya and I can save my moolahs. Heheheh.

I’m now torn as to whether I should pay for the medical bills on my own or use the company’s insurance to offset my medical bills. I’m not sure how much it’s gonna amount to. What if I use the company’s insurance and leave after that? Will they backcharge me for the bills? Cause I’d rather fork it out on my own straightaway if that’s the case.

Klah, suddenly there’s things to do. Until next.

Xox,