&
we’re back to Monday. Again. L
It’s
a five-day work week for this week, and there’s practically no motivation for
work at all. Zero. Tadi pagi je mcm da
tknk g keje. It’s so hard to get up from bed even when I slept at 10pm
yesterday. I’ve settled most of the invoices and other work stuffs, except for
Belit’s – which just pisses me off each time. For the past two job (same client),
he’s been approving the P.O as the contract without signatures on, and then
suddenly today he states “no signature” for three other jobs but same client.
That dude seriously lost his credibility. I think I should really start to
record the things he says. For my own safety.
Anyway,
say hi to Baby A.K. Syina’s first child, born this morning at 05:05 hours.
Oklah, technically he’s not related to me at all. Baby A.K is related to my
sister, but can’t be helped la, since she’s Amy’s sister. So he’s definitely
not gonna be a hi-bye baby, although I doubt that I’ll see him like every
weekend or something.
(picture
soon)
The
one thing that I was annoyed with was when she keeps on saying “Lala, good luck
eh”. I’m like, why do you have to keep on emphasizing on me. So maybe her
intentions are good, like it’s a warning that it was painful and stuff. But
even my sister doesn’t do that. You’re 3cm dilated and you took epidural cause
your pinggang mcm nak tercabut, &
good luck to me? Don’t you know that even with me being 0cm dilated, I feel
like my back is slowly killing me. Don’t you know that I have a freaking metal
piece and five metal screws in my spine. Don’t you know that my movements are
already limited and even without pregnancy, it hurts so much? My doctor said I
can get married and have kids, but don’t you already know that with my current
condition, it’s going to hurt maybe 10x more than what you’ve just been
through? But In Shaa Allah, with God’s willing, I’ll be able to go through
pregnancy just fine. If you’re being sarcastic, then please keep it to yourself.
Okay,
that aside. I came in at 08:0x. Can’t really remember what time I tapped in,
but I want to leave at 5:30pm today. So maybe I’ll let the crowd leave first
and go off maybe 5-10mins later. My sister is asking for AH’s help to fetch
Oska (her new cat-to-be) from Chai Chee today. And I’m not sure if he’s going
to agree to it cause his knee is swollen.
There’s
some scanning to do but I just don’t feel like doing anything. I feel like I
need to lie flat on the floor and rest.
