Day 23 of 30.

NOTE: This is a backdated post, I've set the post date as on Tuesday cause it was saved as draft somehow.

========================================================================

So, hello.

I went out to meet my ladies for Iftar yesterday. The thing about having friends that are on shift, and worst still different teams is that you really need to coordinate your meetings wayyyy in advanced. It used to be easier when I was in the same workplace and all of us were in the same team. And then I started office hours, and Princess got transferred to a different command and a different team. If she got into Charlie, that'll be much easier for us. But she got into Bravo, and Smurfette is still in Alpha. So yes. The date was set in the early days of Ramadhan, but we only managed to meet on the 22nd day. 

They decided on Cajun on Wheels for iftar. I went with the flow since I've never been there before. Did some googling and it was similar to shell out. Price was really acceptable given the portion that we got. Well, I think that it's more than enough for 3pax because we're not heavy eaters. But if you're a seafood addict, and have a big appetite than maybe it's fit for 2pax. Flavour was there, and I really liked the fact that there's a whole lot of sauce that you can choose from.

So much love.
Chatted and catch up on a lot of things, including reminiscing our travel moments. Oh, how I wish we can travel together again. In Shaa Allah, somewhere down the road, when everyone is settled. Too many commitments for each of us as of now.

After that we went to Smurfette's house and looked through her wedding albums. I really liked to quality of the pictures and the albums itself. There were many uncalled for and candid expressions that expressed the moment itself. We laughed at many, and even got angry at some. Hahahah. Oh wells, good times.

Parted ways soon after & already can't wait for our next meetup!

So that's that. It's Amber's birthday today and we had a group picture taken. It seems like ages since I last spend time with them. Well technically it's not even a month, but yes. You get what I mean. Am really missing out on the whole gossip session. Hahaha.


Tante 1 said that it seems like SMD night has a switch of person (Jen instead of me). Hehe. Soon? I'm missing my prawn aglio olio already! Oh, and Safball if you're reading this. Please please make the KL trip happen in August. I'm in a dire need for even the shortest getaway. :/

Xox,