Day 27 of 30.

It's a long weekend for me. Not a happy one that is. Woke up to terrible backache on Thursday. This time it feels somewhat different. Like a shooting pain instead of the normal pain. Went to Raffles clinic and the doctor gave me 2 days + X-ray. I was reluctant to go for it at first cause going for it means letting my company know of my medical condition, even though it's pre-existing. But I was curious if any of my screws or metal parts are broken (?) or bent etc. Now it's the waiting game, results out between 3-5 working days. Crap, I know.

Oh, I got the increment letter last Wednesday. All I can say is that I'm disappointed. Really am, after all those extra work that I did (let's not compare between my other colleagues and I cause we all got our own things to do at some point). I mean, if you're cutting because of attendance/punctuality, it doesn't seem fair because there are also other people who knew about the loophole and am getting away with it. There's plenty of times when I came in early and went home later  and there are times when I still look through my mails after office hours and even on Saturday, so why not just give and take? They're not paying OT anyway. #worklife

I don't know if I should be saying this, but sometimes I do feel a little insecure with my boss. He's a good leader, but there are times when he just doesn't fight for us. He's just the type to agree to anything, can't blame his character really. But still... Hais.

So yes, leaving is now not an option. I'm going to send out resumes again soon, most probably utilizing the free time at work. I know the market is slow, but hey rizq ditangan Tuhan k. Hoping for the best.

Enough of work. It's the last weekend before Eid. My sister and I are frantically finishing up on our backdated raya kuihs. We actually manage to catch up on the cookies, and we're left with one tomorrow before doing the cakes. It feels so good to accomplish this much of cookies after all the hard work. Pinggang da sakit, duduk buat kuih lagi macam nak pengsan.

Okay it's 11:03pm now, time for me to catch up on my sleep. Long day tomorrow.

Xox,