Short
post before work ends today.
Yesterday
my mom texted both me and my sister saying that she picked up the Raya clothes
already. Curious, both of us asked my mom to take pictures of it. Can’t help it
really, since it’s been 3 or 4 months since we did the measurements and I can’t
remember the colour of my kain
either.
Upon
seeing the picture, it seemed that I’m going to be disappointed in it. But I
told myself to hang on and to check the physical piece out when I’m home. Which….
Is true enough. I don’t know if I’m angrier than disappointed or vice versa.
I
think by now all should have known how much of a OCD I am.
- I think she added more inches to my actual measurements because both the kain and the baju was big, and the kain especially, was huge.
- The shoulder line that she did made my shoulder drops.
- I asked for a mermaid type bottom because the top was flare, and I got a A-line bottom. Flare + flare jadi ape?? BURUK.
- The two lace sewed to my front shoulder area has different patterns. Seriously???
- Her jubah literally looked like a pajama from the front.
- The seam around the collar area looks like it’s been done in a hurry and sumpah tak lawa.
- My sister asked for a flare sleeve, but she got a “sleeve kembang payung (according to Rina)”
- She also wanted the lace to drop from the middle of the hips area, and open down into an A-shape. She got a rectangular shape instead.
Okay,
then I thought that was that. After we break our fasts, I saw the kids one and
I’m like done. This is really bad.
- The kids have their own kain, which is enough to tailor for all three of their clothes. But no, Danish and Isya has the same colour, while Damia’s different.
- One look at the girls’ clothes and I know in an instant that Isya can fit into Damia’s, and that if they were to wear their own clothes, it’s going to be too big for both of them.
- Damia’s sleeve became half instead of full.
The
fact that she’s charging me and my mom $40 each, and $67 for my sis and the
kids is totally ridiculous. Okay, you told us it will take you longer to do it
cause you have to take care of your grandchildren and we didn’t pester you for
it. We waited patiently! Then you screw it up by accidentally using my sis’s kain for the kids. So why didn’t you
redo the kids one with their actual kain???
& the fact that you didn’t call to update or inform when the lace is not
enough, etc. is just hmm, unprofessional. You didn’t even inform my mom when
she picked the clothes up nor did you offer to alter the clothes for all the
mistakes you made.
Totally
disappointed. We’re paying $150 for something that we’ll never wear.
Current
point count (virtual – out of 10): 4
Xox,
