Project August

Hello ya’ll.

The flu & cough bug is catching up to me. My throat hurts so bad, and I really don’t feel like working at all. But, since I took MC last week, guess I just have to bear with it. After all, nothing hurts more than my back.

So I’ve been working on Project August. Not gonna really say what the project is all about, but hopefully things will be settled by end July so that August will be a breeze. It’s gonna affect me in every way possible (hint: not negative), so I’m really hoping that things will be smooth and that my brain won’t let me down.

Right now it’s really more to “research”. There’s like 1001 questions inside my head, some of which I already have my answers, but I need a confirmation. Like valid, written, concrete answers.

But then again, it comes down to “if it’s meant to be, it will be”. If it’s written that I’ll be able to pull this off, then I will be able to pull this off.

Until then, leave ya’ll to fill in the missing pieces.

Xox,