Good Mundane Morning.
I'm all excited for this weekend! It's been such a long time since we had a BBQ gathering and I'm more than looking forward to it. Past weeks has been hectic cause we had to go buy all the things we needed, and we did the packing last weekend.
The one sad thing is that I don't think my closest cousins will come. I mean, I understand if they've made travel plans and am not in Singapore - but for those who ARE in Singapore, we did inform you in advance so that you can make arrangements on your work schedule, etc. You know when I was telling AH about it, he was like "so keje 24/7 ke? can't pop by in the morning or afternoon or evening?" So I just said, well if they want to, they'll make an effort.
So yes, it's okay. I'm not that affected by their absence. I'm still all excited because the people that will make it more fun will be there, and no, they're not blood related.
We're cutting down on the food that we've yet to buy because it seems like there's too much food and we don't want wastage. Activities for the kids will be limited too because I don't know how many kids will turn up. The annoying part about organizing an event is that some people refuse to read and understand simple lines like "If you're attending and bringing kids, please state the number of kids and their ages in the comments section".
I hope that even with all these prominent setbacks, everything will turn out fine. After all, the only person that I want to please on that day is Danish and no one else.
Until next.
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
