Hi April.
Yesterday my mom texted me saying that Isya got head lice. I panicked cause she was so close to me over the weekend, she even played next to me on my bed. So I went to Watsons and got this lice lotion and used it overnight. Rinse, shampoo and combed my hair this morning - I'm clean and free! So happy cause my hair is thick, and having head lice is just a nightmare. The bad thing is that my hair got super dry after that. Treatment? :/
Apart from that, nothing much happened over the weekend. No new events coming up as well. Counting the days and looking forward to my end month trip. I wish I have more than enough leave to take leave every now and then. I really really really don't feel like working lately.
Short post for today, till next.
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
