Work is okay. Funny how I was doing the report and felt like there's not much jobs done for the month so I was asking around. Then suddenly yesterday and today a bunch of it was actually done. Now I'm regretting it a little cause I have to close more jobs. :/
Was reading through my mails after lunch yesterday, then Sean came over to me and said that Bangkok and Shanghai will need re-training & he was hinting and smirking at me. Shortly after I saw the mail above! Hahahah. Was partially happy when I saw it.
Why partially? Well, cause initially I had travel plans with my family this July, right after Raya to be precise. & I was planning for a 10 day holiday. Which of course has not been finalized & I'm glad I've yet to buy the tickets and all - family still contemplating on it and I know time is running out. But then another plan was to go to Japan with AH & clan if my family trip's postpone, and I was just telling AH how we should just postpone it to September/October for a more cooling weather. Well, the clan is still working on it, so yea.. nothing's finalized yet.
Why I'm happy? Well, cause I think God knows how I felt throughout my last trip in BKK, that's why he's giving me another chance to go there. Best part is, if it's for work, my flight and accommodation is paid for. So I just have to bring money for my expenditures there. Like there's still so many places I want to go/see. :)
I'm really more excited about going back to Bangkok than to exploring Shanghai, although if Sean wants me to go in his place, I gladly will because as of now I don't have plans to even travel to other cities in China except for Xi'an. At least if I'm there for work, I can gauge if I'll want to do a return trip somewhere in the future.
Anyway, it's Wednesday again and I have my weekly aqua zumba class tonight. Skipped last week's session cause was having my period. Don't think I should skip class again - wasting my $$$. I might just leave early today. Heh. *peace sign*
Think this is the last post for the month, unless something interesting happens tonight or tomorrow. Till next.
Xox,
