Shera got a buyer

Last week, I made up my mind to not wait for end June before selling Shera. Told my parents about it and well, it's my call afterall. So I've been busy sourcing out scrap dealers/buyers for Shera.

You see, I still have an ongoing loan for Shera - it's was calculated to last until July next year since that's when she'll turn 10. So I have to consider the full settlement of the loan when selling/scrapping Shera off. I was surveying the market price for the same model/specs and at onemotoring.sg, it was retailing at minimum 28k. BUT, those are all with 1 owner. Since I bought Shera 2nd-hand, it means that Shera's value will be much lower.

Asked around and was given few contacts but the quotation I received was a far cry from what I expected. So I stumbled across this other website, motorist.sg and they help to send the enquiry to their list of dealers. It was really fast, I was scheduled for a viewing on last Saturday.

I know Shera wasn't in her perfect condition, she got few minor scratches and there's just some other defect. Fortunately the dealer was open to negotiation and I signed! So... today AH is gonna help me go LTA's office to get the transfer pin and he's gonna send update the dealer. Am still waiting for the bank's response for full settlement - believe it's going to take at least 3-5 working days to process the documentation.

There was a few times after that when I ponder if I made the right decision to do away with Shera. She was one of my achievements at a young age. She's been of great use and there's a sentimental value within her. Took me a while before I snap out of it. I'm glad I made the right choice. Think about the savings I could have had.

Will do a tribute to Shera once all the documentation is process and cleared! :)

Xox,