Throwback to the weekend

It seems like I've been ignoring my blog for this month. Not sure if it's cause nothing much happened or cause I simply choose to not update.

So last weekend I went fishing with AH & gang at Pasir Ris. First time there for me. AH warned me of sandflies and mosquitos so I quickly used to cream once I'm there. I thought it was okay, I didn't feel any parts itching that night when the rest of them complained about it. But when I got home, I saw a bite at my left knee! Can you believe it? I was wearing track pants that night, but that thing still manage to selit to my knee. All of them knew my schedule when I'm there - Kdrama, eat then sleep by 1am. Hahaha. :)

Damia's birthday on Monday, mother asked me to sponsor the food for the mini gathering. Got them pizza and chicken from KFC. It was a nice session, we talked about the upcoming chalet for Danish's birthday and were deciding on the food, guest list, etc.


I did that banner on Tuesday itself, and we will start sending out the invitation soon. If you're not invited, sorry but we're not planning for a mega celebration. Just a humble one with the closest family and friends. It will definitely be a blast and am already looking forward to it. :)

Will follow up with another post soon.

Xox,