You know the saying "things happen for a reason"? Well, I'm really really really trying to place myself in a mind-only meditation state right now.
Two days back, I had an argument with Mr Belit and got super angry that I decide to post something on facebook. No, it was not a nice post. But I went down to smoke and deleted the post at maximum 30mins after that.
You see, my facebook is super super private due to the incident with Beruk few years back (he's still a stalker up till now). So all my posts are limited to friends only and I have limited colleagues as friends on facebook. But within that 30mins, my post got screenshot - no it wasn't from the feed - but from my profile itself, and it was attached to a lengthy email directed at the top management.
I got a feeling that he will do that but I didn't expect my post to be there. Tell me, who is that person that is close enough to Mr Belit to screenshot my post and send it to him? Damn, I'm so pissed off that I immediately unfriend that one person yesterday. #kisahduamuka
Summary: I got into trouble
I'm still angry at the fact that I'm trying not to confront him for being so ball-less and decide to counter me with power and position instead of approaching me directly. The sight and sound of him makes my blood boil. This is not the first time he's doing it, and it just had to be me.
I'm now 80:20 as to whether I should jump ship. I've been talking about jumping for some time now and maybe it's time I do. You know like this just had to happen so I'll make up my mind to jump? I think about staying but the thought about how tarnished my image is within the top management just sucks. Then I think about jumping but am unsure if I'll get the same kind of boss and colleagues.
All I know is, there's still gonna be jerks everywhere. But I hope that the next time I meet one, I'll have greater patience to bear that jerk.
As a Muslim, I'm greatly disappointed that in his league for power, he forfeited his humility. As a person, I'm deeply affected by his act of being "righteous". If that is what he thinks is good for him, then I wish him all the best for his future.
I've mentioned this before but I'll mention this again. In Islam there's no Karma, but there's Kifarah. Just know that you'll soar for now but one day you'll drop down to ashes.
What I'll do next is a mystery even to myself. I'm giving myself till tomorrow before I decide anything.
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
