How's the last month of the year coming along for you?
Early this month, my sister and my mom introduced me to this courier service that they found out about. They were so hyped up about doing it so I ended up joining them as well. You can say it's some sort like a part-time job just that my whole family's doing it. Although I'm not raving at how my mom is working when she should be at home, but I don't think I can stop her from sitting home anymore.
The company doesn't provide vehicle so you have to use your own, and you can even take public if you're willing - the parcels varies from small to big items. Given that I have Shera so it's a tad easier to manage, but the fuel is a bitch. Anyways sometimes it's fun to do it with the family but sometimes it can be as frustrating cause everyone has a different pace, and I can't just expect them to follow mine right?
Well, as long as the job is done. Oh did I tell you that the warehouse guy ask me if I was on school holiday to be doing this? Hahaha. I was over the moon the other day because of his first impression. :D :D :D
If you see me one of the weekend looking all selekeh don't laugh at me. It's just me, doing my "part-time" job.
Let's see.... I went out with AH & his siblings on the 12th, Johor je. I was supposed to meet AH in the morning after his job, but I met him in the afternoon instead cause I had to go to Changi to drop of some stuffs and collect some other stuffs for Sunday's job.
Kesian his siblings cause they were all so punctual and excited that they waited three hours for us. :/ We went to Pandan City cause the kids wanted to buy some things there and I wanted the satay then we went to karaoke at Neway. Like FINALLY. It's been forever since I've been there.
The waiter that used to serve me and my ex previously is now a manager. Hahaha. Nyanyi nyanyi until about 1am then we head out the Pasar Karat (actually cause we wanted to watch the local busker perform there) but it was raining and most of the stalls were closing down.
Otw back to Singapore, we were stuck in the jam after Malaysian immigration for freaking 2.5hours!!!! Speechless as to why it took forever but we made it safely back home.
- Will update with pictures sooooon!
Looking forward to the last two weeks of the year. Oh, have you check out this year's official mashup? & Dilwale will be out tomorrow. ^^
xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
