Time really flies that I even missed my anniversary with Benline. Hahah.
16 Dec. The date I'm officially 2 here. I think I'm at that stage where 2 years is nothing to me, seems that I can bear with it for this long with a breeze. I can't really complain much since I have awesome boss(es) and colleagues. Workload is, well, good on some days and bad on the others. But that's normal in every working environment right.
I do have some thoughts every now and then about my future and all. The part about jumping, it's there all the time... 2 years is just nice of a time to have gained experience yet still have plenty to learn. You understand what I'm trying to say?
It's just the times when I think of my future - like am I still gonna do this 5 years down the road - that got me thinking. Face it, nobody wants to be a worker forever. It's good if you have sky high qualifications and A+ in mandarin, but me, I've just the average Joe. I'm sure everyone (or almost) has career goals. Tkkan nak fikir pasal kahwin je?
So secretly (or not so secret now), I've been looking through better job prospects and also I might just continue my studies to improve myself. I'm not saying that I will quit soon enough, but I can never guarantee that I won't.
What if I decide to be my own boss? Hahaha.
xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
