Went to Ben Thanh market again after work to get t-shirts for the kids. Like seriously, how can I forget about them? Hahaha. This is the first time ever. I was wondering the other day why I can't get 10 shirts.
![]() |
| Malaysian Street |
After which I head to Malaysian Street to have my dinner. This time, I went to the one that was full house the other day. The place was smaller in comparison to Basiroh, and they have no wifi & aircon there.
But even so, I had the most cheapest and delicious dish in the entire week I was there. Only then I realize why it was super crowded that night while the rest of the halal eateries are almost empty. You need to try eating here if your're in Vietnam!
GO GO GO.
20th - departure
Last day in Vietnam. Woke up early to have breakfast and take my time to pack my bags. Checked-out at noon and the driver was already at the lobby. Efficient ey?
Since there's no traffic, I reached the airport earlier then expected.... But there's nothing at the airport before check-in and the immigration counter took forever to clear one person. (-.-)
Got some last minute souvenirs at the shops to shed off the extra Dongs... and I'm off to Singapore.
That's it. My last business trip (for this year I hope). I want to go on business trips again, can I can I can I? :P
Xox,




