Current routine

My view every Mon / Wed / Fri evening
I've started to jog again, after sooooooooooooo long. I can't even emphasize how longgggggggggg has it been since I last jog. The first time last week, I got out of breath after 1.5 laps. Crap, I know. Partially because I haven't jog for ages, and partially because I smoked like half hour before I jog. Nak kate pandai, tk jugak lah.

But it feels good to sweat again. The second and third time was much better, at least I didn't gasp for air like as if I was dying. Hahaha. The only thing I dread most after the jog was the wrath of my back. Swear it hurts like hell that each time I feel like I don't want to jog anymore.

That aside, I've been hanging out with this crazy bunch of people lately. I've been losing sleep cause of them. But it's all good I guess? Too many more weird nights with you crazy people. :D