PTS, where we're at now.

Hello! So many events took place over the time I was on hiatus. It's not that I don't have the time to update my blog, let's just say I was lazy.

Met my ladies for dinner on the 31st October. Wanted to dine at Krave, but apparently we need to make reservations 3 days in advance, and the place was full by the time we reach. Googled for an alternate place and decide to have our dinner at The Ramen Stall instead.


Not sure why but ever since I came back from Japan, I realize that I've been eating more Japanese food than before. The food was so-so for the price. Think I'm really missing Japan. Haizzzz

Always full of laughters when we meet up. So much to catch up on but so little time. Turns out that the dinner was on them for my belated birthday. Hahah. We then had our dessert at Tutti Frutti and lepak there, talking about all things possible on our mind... Even though we're gonna meet up again the week after for Princess's engagement.

***********A week later*************

Princess's engagement/birthday celebration!

Went over to Princess's place early cause I was doing her pulut. She wanted pulut kuning as part of her dulang and remembered that I had it for mine during my engagement.. So I decided to just do it for her.
How it looks like before the final touches.
Think I can really start a engagement/wedding business for the dulang hantaran and my new forte - pulut kuning! Hahaha. Shall keep that in mind just in case I decide to stop working full time. ;)

It was a challenge having to drive alone from Woodlands to Sengkang, cause I had to have my left hand on the basket at all times. My mom even told me to not be a racer that day and to think about how precious that pulut is. (-.-)

So happy to see her all pretty and excited for her engagment! Everything went well and she's officially someone's fiancee. :)


So much love for these two!


Definitely gonna miss them when they're all taken. :(